Unknown

I was looking at my calendar today and realized that we have 10 Days left of 2011. In a very short time, we'll be embarking on a new chapter in our lives, 2012.

As we approach a New Year, we sincerely have to be committed to having the conscious awareness about how we spent our time and energy and where we spent our energy this past year. When we can take the time to go over significant moments and observe the events and outcomes of those moments, we can begin to have some insight into the progress we are or are not making. We have to be accountable to ourselves!

Consciously summing up the past year will help to gain wisdom into unconscious patterns of behavior you may not have been aware of before.

As we approach 2012, there are some questions that you need to ask yourself. You really should think about these questions and make some adjustments in your life if you are not happy with the answers. I suggest you Print this out and take your time answering the questions. You might even think of a few more questions to ask yourself to pull the truth out from you and into the physical. By writing down your questions and answers, this gives you the advantage to be objective about what you observe.

  • What am I most Proud of Achieving this year?
  • What areas of my life were a priority this year?
  • What areas of my life did I want to be a priority this year?
  • What do I want to be best at?
  • What is BLOCKING Me Mentally Right Now from Being My Best?
  • What emotional unresolved memories or moments blocked me this year?
  • How much did I like who I am this year?
  • What have I done to help myself in challenged areas of my life?
  • Have I helped others this year? who and how?
  • Have I followed through with a goal and what specific results have I achieved this Year?
  • Am I Healthier, Wealthier, Wiser and More Successful? What actions have I taken to Lead Me to these Results?
  • Am I Winning, Losing, or Just Holding Ground?
  • What Results am I committed to Achieve by the End of the Year? For next year? Write out plans in detail.
  • How have I Grown and What have I Learned this year?
  • Who am I Most Grateful to?
  • Are my closest friends positive witnesses in my life, do they truly support my success in the world?
  • Do I have any friends that are un-supportive of my success in any way?
  • Is there any Unfinished Business that needs to be tended to in my life?
  • What Habits or Behaviors do I need to Change to Ensure Better Results?
  • What is the Key Issue that inhibits my ability to perform at my best?
  • What am I willing to do Differently that will change my Life and Profits?
  • If I knew that Everything in my life was going to Work Out and I had No Worries about Money---What Would I do Differently?
  • What can I do to Create a Great Future today?

When You Can Choose to close the end of the year consciously by reflecting on what you have done in the past year, it can help you to Not Repeat what you've already done, and the way you've already done it. Take the time to close this chapter so you can begin the New Year with a fresh page to create something new!

Happy Blessings to You and Yours for this New Year 2012!

~Samantha Paitakis

0 Responses