Unknown


On this day many people are excited about the aspects of the day to be of alignment with sacred events; A "make-a-wish for the future" type of day to remember. Energy initiations and circles are taking place all over the globe right now to acknowledge the planetary alignment, celebrating the numerological meaning of this day, and of course, the spiritual ecstasy of otherworldly dimensional forces and the strength of their participation on the Earth today. And yet, to me... it seems to be quite an ordinary day. Ah, but what is ordinary to one person may not be ordinary to another. :)

I have noticed, over the past year, changes occurring in the weather and how it effects my local environment. I began noticing about a year ago when I saw a strange cloud formation with a strong thick pink ray of light streaming down from the heavens.. as opposed to the usual white rays of light I normally see. I was driving on Sunrise Highway near Oakdale, NY when I noticed the clouds and took out my cellphone to take pictures while I was driving (I know I should have pulled over but I was in the middle of the hwy and didn't want to miss out).
When I got home I immediately downloaded the pictures to see what was there. I saw a "face" (look at picture above at end of road view to left) in the first picture. the second picture I saw a what seemed to look like a human "skull". I took three pictures, the last one had nothing on it that I could see. I couldn't see the pink light I originally wanted to capture. These images frightened me a bit at first. I began inspiring the fact that we were going to be experience some climate changes and I felt there would also be an earthquake at some point. Eventually there was a slight earthquake this past year in NY and there has been unusual weather here on Long Island, NY . I do believe we will continue to experience weather that is not typical to our part of the world and that there will be a global shift in regards to climate changes.
Here is one of the three pictures I took ( couldn't get the other one with the skull on the page nicely)... look at cloud formation, I have done nothing to alter the image. Sometimes you can see it better if you are not looking too closely at it.

Should we worry? I say... have faith that all is good and right (spiritually). As a Medium I'd like to dedicate a channeling for the highest good of all species here on this Earth and above, here it is:

Hello Dear Ones of the Earth Planet
A sacred time is at hand for all who have risen to the occasion to accept the connections we have made with you for the use of your evolution and our own. Planetary alignments are not the sum of all you have experienced as all times have come together today in rapture of awakening those less inclined to take the hand of Spirit. You will find the base of your existence is not what you thought it to be and many are frustrating themselves to cling to old beliefs of existence to lessen the fear that is governing your planet and its global consciousness. Some will awaken and some simply will not. The responsibility of the whole is experiencing the energy of those who will not shift which adds to the building tension you are experiencing. The old adage remains will they ever learn? and yes they will. Please know the kindness and mercy that are granted and supported by those of dimensional force continue to hold permission to access the light needed for those who bring the gift of revelation.
The Earth changes which are occurring are remarkable. The planet you live on is strong with life force which will continue for decades to come. The polarity of the planet has adjusted and life forms are changing in structure and DNA to accompany the changes it is all a result of your growing star planet. The brilliance of technology you see stemming from those beings coming and going from outer elemental forces of dimensions that also thrive with resonant vibrations of the Earth and some of its life forms.
Many have spoken of the time of war within alien forces, those forces are in fact making effort to station on the Earth plane but all are protected by the laws that govern. This time of transition for your star exacerbates and covers the efforts taken to strategize with political forces. The forces you fear have already been to your planet and some have remained. To fear change is of no effort to reduce what is already occurring. Fear will only create more struggle for the human soul to evolve. You must remember you have no control over that which creates you but to live in effortless process of evolving is all you need to do. You are safe to evolve and are given all that you need to exist in safety. Remember there is no death, there is only transition. embrace it as when you do you will be confirming the agreement you set before you incarnated. you need do no more.
Beloved departure until next time
The All That Is

(when I channel like this, which is not often, I do not change anything that is given, I trust in the connection to be authentic. Sometimes the words may be unclear or not make sense. I find Channeling is more about the energy that is projected moreso than the words used. This transmission is authentic in verbiage).

~Samantha Paitakis
11-11-11
0 Responses